Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Truly Live Well Longer

The following is an email between myself and the Director of Field Services at Symmetry. I was in attendence at a presentation he gave at a company workshop, where he described his elderly grandmother of 95 years old as not being on any medication or in any pain. She takes the Ultra Vitality, Genesis and Calcium. Can you imagine how much she has saved in medical and medication costs over the years that she has been using the Symmetry nutrition?

From: Brandon Langer <brandon.langer@symmcorp.com>Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 12:54 PMSubject: RE: Question about your GrandmaTo: Sara Fetyko <fetykosara@gmail.com>
Hi Sara—See below.

From: Sara Fetyko [mailto:fetykosara@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 1:13 PMTo: brandon.langer@symmcorp.comSubject: Question about your Grandma

Hello Brandon! It was great to see you at the Celebration in Chicago last weekend - I really enjoyed your presentation.

[Brandon Langer] Thanks! It is always fun to come out to Rhino State. It is such a good environment.

I was curious to find out more details about your Grandma's story (if you don't mind sharing). I have quite a few elderly people that I would like to see start taking the products and I think her story would help. You mentioned that she is now 95 and does not take any meds and is not in any pain. Can you tell me how long you have had her on the products?

[Brandon Langer] She has been using Symmetry nutrition for many years. She has been using Genesis since its inception and the UV caplets until recently she switched to the drink because it was getting hard for her to swallow pills.

Was she on medications before she started taking them?

[Brandon Langer] No she has never been on medication.

Is it just the Ultra Vitality and Genesis that she uses and what sort of dose does she take?

[Brandon Langer] She takes an ounce of UV and 4 ounces of Genesis. She also takes our calcium.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Regards,

Sara Fetyko

No comments:

Post a Comment