Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where do Symmetry Products come from?

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting one of the men behind the Symmetry nutritional products, Dr. Mark Crāpō - Vice President, Product Development & Training. At the workshop, we were fortunate enough to receive his lecture on the benefits and appropriate use of Symmetry's products. Even though there was so much great information, I know it was just the tip of the iceberg. You can view more about Dr. Mark Crāpō at his website http://www.drmarkcrapo.com/

You can also listen to some of his lectures at


and



Also check out his blog at http://drmarkcrapo.typepad.com/

1 comment:

  1. Okay, since I'm not writing my own blog these days, here's the stuff I've noticed in the past few weeks...
    1. more mental clarity. for months i was walking around feeling like my brain was full of cobwebs. I noticed a "clearing" almost immediately after starting UV and then the Genesis.

    2. I think I've had more energy. However unlike you - who jumps out of bed - I wake up and decide to go back to sleep ;)

    3. I believe I'm seeing some increased growth and possibly strength in my finger nails. Usually I have short, broken stubs, however I noticed this weekend that I've kept some decent length for over a week.

    ReplyDelete