Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Genesis Day One
Yesterday was my first full day on the Genesis and Ultra Vitality first month "saturation" plan. Not sure that I have noticed too much of an effect as of yet, other than the fact that instead of coming home from work and zonking out on the couch I proceeded to do the laundry, vacuum, mop, wash dishes, cook dinner, play with the dog, make a quiche and a loaf of banana bread, scoop dog doo, take out the trash, separate the recycling and water my plants. And that was with having at most half of my normal caffeine intake throughout the day. Perhaps, it was psychosomatic. I had less sleep last night so we'll see if I notice a difference between today and yesterday. For now I am feeling pretty average. If you haven't had a chance to check out my website through Symmetry Direct, I hope you do soon. You've never seen nutritional supplements like this before. My favorite feature of the ordering website is found under the products tab. Here you will find the interactive model of the human body and you can click on him to find the different products that will target your specific problem areas.
Labels:
diet,
genesis,
health,
nutrition,
supplements,
symmetry,
ultra vitality,
wellness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment