Sunday, June 14, 2009

Genesis Testimonials


I was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago. Chemotherapy almost killed me because it doesn't just kill the cancer cells. It literally burns the inside of your body and kills everything good or bad. After my treatments where done I was told I was in recession. 6 months later it was full blown again. They wanted to have my breast removed but After my brother pleading with me I started using Symmetry's nutrition, instead. Today I am completely cancer free and healthier than I have ever been. The ingredients in their products saved my life. You can't tell me that aren't the best in the world or that it comes a dime a dozen. Everything that is in their products is documented, scientifically. Do some research on resveratrol, it proven to stop cancer in every phase and that's one of the ingredients in their product.

Michele- MI

The Genesis has not only given me healthy benefits, it has given me the opportunity to see my grandfather have more energy, it has lowered my father's blood pressure and given my grandmother better memory with her Alzheimer’s!

Tiffany H.

I suffer from severe fatigue, blood loss, nerve pain, blurred vision and body stiffness that would come on instantly. I could not straighten up and walk normally and would occasionally lose the use of my limbs. I was offered a chance to try Genesis and I knew the ingredients were healthy for me so I took it. Within three days I noticed I was moving very well around the house. In one week I had flexibility in my back. Not only could I straighten up, but I could play with my children. My nerves were not so irritated anymore, and I was generally a nicer person. Now I exercise regularly and recover in good time. I feel like a normal person again and that is extraordinary.

Kristen- CA

I started working with a girl whose dad had such bad diabetes, that he had diabetic comas. On just two days of Genesis, his blood sugar level dropped to 130. He is so excited; he has a new outlook on life.

Jon- MI

Since my grandson was born he has suffered respiratory distresses and visiting the emergency room was normal for him. Now, Genesis is his favorite drink and for over 7 months he hasn’t had to go to the emergency room. No more watery eyes, no colds, or runny noses. He has his life back.

Inie- IA

I have a difficult time digesting my food, which resulted in severe chest pains and nausea. A physician told me that I was developing acid reflux. I started taking Genesis three times a day for four weeks straight. The pain is now gone and my digestive system is back to normal. In addition, my energy level has increased. I continue my daily regimen of Genesis on a daily basis.

Jackie- NY

I never thought I could be free from the constant bouts with allergy/hay fever, acid reflux and asthma. But thanks to Symmetry for Genesis - now all that is in the past. I now have a healthier present and future.

Rose- NY


I get better sleep and my muscle aches and pains are gone now that I'm drinking Genesis everyday.

Alice- NY

No comments:

Post a Comment