This past weekend I headed to Chicago on Friday morning and I had about 1 oz of Genesis since my bottle was getting low I wanted to preserve it and decided that I since my cells may be "saturated" by now I could try to cut back. However, I also did not bring any along with me on my trip and realized that on Saturday afternoon, I was starting to drag a little - not terribly, but definitely a different feeling than I had been having since getting on the Genesis Saturation Program (1 -32 oz bottle a week). So I borrowed a little from someone else at the convention, and only took a 1 oz serving around 5pm, which perked me up a little bit, and then again Sunday morning 1 more ounce, which got me through that day.
Yesterday, Monday, I took another 1 oz serving and started yawning again around 3pm so I took another shot and made it through the rest of the day feeling better. The biggest difference, however, was this morning. I am now back to forcing myself out of bed at the very latest possible minute before I had to get up and get ready. Additionally, I have noticed my foggy brain syndrome return a little and the charlie horses and cramping in my calves and feet returned a little bit.
Needless to say I am anxiously awaiting my next order to arrive and I will begin upping my dosage again - perhaps instead of 4oz each day, I will try 3oz. Not that it really makes a difference to me since it tastes so good and I love drinking it. My grama and step-grandpa have even made this their happy hour drink now that they can't have actual alcohol due to health concerns. I also had cut down on my red wine consumption last month since I just replace my daily glass with the Genesis and I am now getting the standardized amount of resveratrol that they put in each serving so I know this is truly helping my heart, circulation, and brain functioning as well as getting me lots of compliments on my skin and hair. And heck, the cost will be worth it if I hardly ever get sick again or don't have to take pharmaceuticals for anything again. Even when I have insurance and I go to the doctor the bills have always been more than I ever expect them to be.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment