Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Is Resveratrol Good for What Ails Ya?

The makers of Genesis and Ultra Vitality, "The Dynamic Duo" make a lot of claims when it comes to the benefits of their products. So what I am going to be assessing for myself over the next few months, will include the following ailments/chronic states of being:

poor eye-sight
eye floaters
slow metabolism (over ideal weight by about 15 lbs)
gassiness and bloating after EVERYTHING I eat
chronic fatigue
muscle weakness
joint pain and achy bones
depression
anxiety/fluttery heart
something I like to call "foggy brain syndrome"
addiction to sugar and caffeine
insomnia

and there may be others that #1 I am choosing not to share on this public domain or #2 that I can't think of right now, but perhaps as I continue on this new regimen I will start to notice certain differences and will be sure to mention when I do.

And at least for the first few weeks I will keep my daily routines and diet just as they are now so as not to skew the results

No comments:

Post a Comment